Thursday, August 4, 2011

OsoCozy All-in-One Cloth Diaper Review



ClothDiaper.com sent me two OsoCozy AIO Cloth Diapers purely for the purposes of this review. I've just recently started Cloth Diapering and was excited to try such an inexpensive All In One!

They come in two sizes. Size 1 or Small for approximately 6-18 pounds and Size 2 or Large for approximately 18-35 pounds.

OsoCozy has new colors for their All In Ones, Pink, Aqua and Light Green. I received One in Aqua with Bleached Cotton, and one in Light Green with unbleached Cotton in Size Two.


I put one on each of my babies. My 9 month 18 pounder in the Aqua and My 2 1/2 year old 29 pounder in the Light Green. The diapers fit perfect on both of them. They have crossover Aplix, which helps them fit smaller babies. Along with fairly big laundry tabs.




One feature I absolutely loved about this diaper, is the Elastic in the back.
This little guy to the left, really put this diaper to the test! And I'm very happy to say, there were absolutely no leaks! Not during the day, during nap
time, or overnight.







It does look a little bulky in the back in the picture above, but for an All In One, I was very surprised that it is not actually that bulky on either child. The thinnest, trimmest All In One that I have come across to this day!

Very Impressed!






They held up perfectly on my very active children. I did catch some pictures of my youngest in action, but my two year old is not much of a Camera kiddo.




<  Crawled for hours, and no leaks!

As I Mentioned before it is not a very bulky diaper, here's a side view.            >






All in All, I think the OsoCozy All In One is very absorbent, well made, and super easy to use. And all together affordable, Retailing at $14.95 each!!

Definitely a 5 Star diaper for an All In One!



Products shown in this review were provided only for this review. No other compensation was received and the views and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome review. Not a fan of AIO's but these look pretty reliable! Thanks! :p

    Ohh and you have WAYYYY cute kids! :p

    ReplyDelete